February 2008 – Present
Employer Microsys Informatica Srl – Ronchi dei Legionari (Gorizia, Italy)
Job Roles Project Manager
- Project definition, planning, delivery and monitoring;
- Risks analysis and management;
- Team Coordination;
- Customer relationship management.
Main delivered projects:
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and XenServer implementation projects for application and server virtualization.
IT infrastructure review, consolidation and virtualization projects based on Citrix and Microsoft technologies.
Customers: Generali Group Spa, Unipol-SAI Spa, CheBanca Spa, Unione Fiduciaria and Phoenix Informatica Bancaria Spa (Banking and Insurance sector).These projects have brought significant benefits to the IT department and to the Business, reducing management and infrastructure upgrade costs and increasing efficiency and systems availability . It was also possible to adjust service levels to the real operational needs and to the current technological standards offered to users.
- Supervision of a desktop virtualization project based on Citrix XenApp, XenServer and Microsoft Terminal Server
- Windows 7 migration and desktop infrastructure management implementation project based on Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Customer: Università di Trento (Public University), Giorgio Armani Operations, Geox Spa and Benetton Spa (Fashion sector)
2000 – January 2008
Employer SIT La Precisa Spa (SIT Group) – Padua (Italy)
Job Roles System Architect and Windows Infrastructure Manager
- Decision maker for infrastructure evolution based on Microsoft technologies
- Help-Desk staff and activities management according to ITIL best practices;
- Auditing on security policies for Microsoft Windows systems.
- Information Technology suppliers relationship for Hardware and Software procurement.
Main delivered projects:
- Active Directory implementation and Windows migration for SIT La Precisa Spa headquarters and Italian and international branch offices (Mexico, Holland, England);
- Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes Messaging and Collaboration Infrastructure implementation for SIT La Precisa ‘s Italian and international branch offices ( Holland, England);
- Project Leader in the development and implementation of a CIM (Computer Integrated Manufacturing) system dedicated to SIT La Precisa’s production monitoring based on Microsoft SQL Server, Reporting Services and Analysis Services technologies. The project has been the subject of a case study from Microsoft Italy;
- Project Leader for server consolidation and virtualization based on Vmware ESX project.
Mother tongue: Italian
Foreign Languages: English – B2
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows client and server operating systems, Microsoft Active Directory infrastructure, Microsoft System Center products;
Excellent knowledge of Citrix products related to server and desktop virtualization; Good knowledge of SQL and Microsoft SQL Server;
Good knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Lotus Domino\Lotus Notes messaging and collaboration suites; Good knowledge of Vmware, Citrix XenServer and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization environment;
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package and Microsoft Project.